Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Chef De Partie (Contract Catering) who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude?...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for two Chef Managers (Contract Catering) to work for a leading contract caterer at two of their Primary Schools based in South West London. TERM TIME ONLY!
Key information (Chef Manager):
- Salary : Up to £11.50 per hour - Dependant on experience
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - 7am to 3pm
- Term time only (43 weeks)
- Location : South West London (SW4) - (SW9)
Benefits (Chef Manager):
- Uniform Provided
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
- DBS check provided
Key Responsibilities (Chef Manager):
- Carry out weekly / monthly stock takes
- Monitor portion numbers, control food wastage on site and take appropriate action as required
- Monitor the monthly trading account with the Operations Manager to ensure that the budgeted gross and net profits are achieved
- Assist your Operations Manager in setting the Annual Budget for the Unit
- Compile and implement staff work and duties rota
- Ensure that the highest standard of food quality, presentation and service are achieved and maintained at all times
- Day -to-day management of the unit to a high standard, in line with client contract
- Achieve budget
- Ensure that training records are maintained
Skills/Experience required (Chef Manager):
- A passion for service and quality
- Good people management skills
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the business
- An excellent knowledge of Food Hygiene including HACCP
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.