Breakfast ChefJob title: Breakfast ChefLocation: ChristchurchContract type: Permanent Full TimeSalary: £23,000.00Hours: 45 hrs per weekShifts: 5/7 days, straight shifts Role Overview:A lovely hotel...
Breakfast Chef - Boutique Hotel & Restaurant - Swanage £22,000
Our client is an award winning hotel nestled in beautiful location of Studland. Looking for a highly organised, creative and reliable breakfast chef who is passionate about producing simple modern British garden food using seasonal and sustainable ingredients, all sourced within 25 miles. Local accommodation is needed or reliable transport as it is 6am start!
- Manage and train the Demi-Chef de Parties or Commis working on the section with you
- Assist the senior Chefs to come up with new dishes
- Ensure that portion size is controlled
- Maintain high standards in all aspects of your role
- Be confident when delegating
- Be willing to learn and progress
- Butchery, charcuterie, fish, pasta and bread masterclasses
- Foraging with local experts
- Weekly kitchen garden tours and harvesting workshops
- An environment with livestock such as pigs, chickens, sheep, quail and bees.
- Visits to local suppliers
- Regular tasting of new dishes and ingredients
- Health & Safety courses
- Precious Chef experience
- You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- Salary up to £22k
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Discounted Room Nights
- 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
- Cycle to Work Programme
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our Supervisors and Managers of the future
- Live In
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!