We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced caretaker to work on a temporary to permanent basis starting as soon as possible. The position...
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced caretaker to work permanently at a prep and secondary school in Blackheath.
This position is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm based at 2 separate sites, paying £20,000 - £21,000 per annum.
We are working with a client that is looking for someone to start as soon as possible
Your duties will include:
- Opening and securing premises
- Testing of school alarm systems & surveillance equipment
- Inspection of points of entry to the school
- Undertake maintenance of school premises and grounds
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of furniture
- Undertake external cleaning duties
- Painting and decorating duties
- Deal with waste management
- Clean up any hazards
- Porting or goods and furniture
- Support with minibus requirements
- Drive and maintain the school minibus as required
- Must have a D1 driving license (minibus) or PSV license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience within the caretaker/facilities field
- Possess interpersonal skills is essential
- Knowledge of heath &safety, cleaning techniques, security and child protection is essential
- DBS issued within the last 12 months is a desirable but not essential as this can be carried out if you are successful
- Based IT skills, organisation skills, time management and ability to prioritise is essential
This position does require you to have a D1 license or PSV license as there are some driving responsibilities with this position, applications without this license will not be accepted.
Please APPLY NOW if this is for you!