Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Chef De Partie who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude?A great opportunity...
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in Sevenoaks area.
As Chef De Partie in this talented team, you will work closely with the Sous Chef and Head Chef ensuring the smooth running of the Kitchen, whilst delivering the highest quality of cuisine. The site is serving approx. 200-300 meals daily.
You will need to be hands on and want to continue to develop your skills within the kitchen whilst helping to coach and develop junior chefs, using only the freshest quality local produce.
Key Information: (Chef de partie)
- Job Role: Chef de partie
- Sector: Contract Catering
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 ( Negotiable)
- Location: TN14 - Knockholt, Kent
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days - Monday to Sunday
- You will need your own transportation
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
Key Responsibilities: (Chef de partie)
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
Skills/Experience required: (Chef de partie)
- Experience in a quality lead establishment
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.