We are seeking an experienced Customer Account Manager to be the first point of call for customers, working within the branch of a large personal...
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Leeds, LS1
Hourly Rate: £13.39 p/h
Type: Temporary, 2 months initially (likely to be extended)
Are you a skilled, determined and personable individual and available immediately?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join a fantastic, motivated team at one of the world's leading betting and gaming companies. Established for over 70 years, they are the largest UK operator of betting shops.
You will have the chance to demonstrate your excellence in account procedures by supporting the team with all accounts payable processes and controls.
If this sounds like you then please apply today!
* Strong experience in Accounts Payable functions and processes is essential
* Experience of JD Edwards accounting system or similar accounting package
* Deep understanding of key controls and processes within an accounts payable function
* Proven experience of working with personnel across different functions
* Advanced Excel Skills
* The motivation to work within a team
* Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail and customer service
* An ability to maintain high standards of work and prepared to drive continuous improvement within the function
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Flexible and adaptable
* Friendly, proactive and a dedicated team
* Close links to shops and train station
* Auto pension enrolment
* Full training provided
* Fun, office based environment
If this sounds just right for you then get in touch today! What are you waiting for?