Sous Chef-4* Hotel-£24K-£25K+TipsRole Overview:Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel set in an exclusive coastal location of Poole. They are currently recruiting for an...
Roaming Sous Chef
New Forest - £28.000
Our client is a luxury hotel group ideally situated across the New Forest area. The Hotel Group has Rosette-ed restaurants, and covers number of weddings and functions throughout the year. The hotel's group restaurants offers a great selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for Roaming Sous Chef to join their group. As a Roaming Sous Chef you will work 5/7 Days, 48 hours per week. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Roaming Sous Chef:
* To work alongside the other chefs in various kitchens.
* To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard of each property
* To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
* To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Roaming Sous Chef:
* An all-rounder, Pub Food, Fine Dining, High volume kitchens
* Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
* A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
* Salary of £28.000 per annum
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Great tips + Overtime Paid Hourly
* Mileages paid for my client
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.