Blue Arrow is currently seeking an Administrator for permanent opportunities in the Glasgow area. Successful candidate must be a confident individual with good knowledge of...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently seeking an immediate Credit Control Clerk to work on an ongoing contract based in Glasgow city centre.
I am keen to speak candidates form a proactive Credit Control background and who are confident on Excel.
- Plan your workload to Achieve collections daily call target in pursuing debt and work towards monthly targets.
- Collect debt by telephone, email, face to face
- Deliver a customer focussed, pro-active service that uses early intervention techniques.
- Actively manage customers to improve the collection of debt.
- Collate reports for weekly meetings.
- Ensure that there is a high level of customer service thereby ensuring a fluid customer journey
The successful candidate should be confident and have excellent communication skills. In return my client is offering a competitive salary with the potential of a permanent contract.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid weekly
- Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
- Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
- Candidate recognition rewards
- Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
- Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas