Project Co-ordinator £30,000 £35,000 Milton KeynesMonday to Friday 7.30 4.30pmBlue Arrow is recruiting on behalf of an Innovative Building Solutions Company who provide a range...
Customer Service Advisor - Bedford - £19,927
Our client is looking for a customer focused individual to be the first point of contact for all Client and Customer Services queries. You will receive queries via telephone and email which must be logged, investigated and resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Liaising with Clients/Customers both internally and externally you will investigate and identify the root cause of any Service failure and identify and preventative and corrective action where possible. You will record all communication on the company CRM system to ensure we have full traceability of any Customer Service Query. Due to the nature of the services provided by resolution times are critical to ensure that end users are not adversely affected by service delays or failures.
* Receive Customer and Client queries via telephone and email recording all required information correctly on CRM system.
* Liaise with warehouse and transport teams to investigate the cause of any service failure and identify and correct actions.
* Liaise with Clients and Customers in a courteous and professional manner, keeping them updated to manage expectations.
* Record and process goods uplift and liaise with the Client/Customer as required.
* Liaise with Key Account Managers providing information and support when required.
* Process Order Upgrade Requests and ensure the correct party is billed
* Log all complaints and forward them to the relevant individuals/departments
* Maintain administration, filing and Client specific KPI's
* When required attend internal and external Customer conference calls/meetings to discuss customer service issues.
* Actively participate in process improvement projects
* Identify and escalate any potential financial loss issue within the business
* To ensure all applicable Company Quality procedures are followed at all times.
* To undertake any reasonable request that maybe required by the business.
Key Skills - Essential
* 12-18 Months Customer Service experience ideally in a Contact Centre Environment
* Ability to carry out investigations to identify root cause analysis
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* A professional and courteous telephone manner
* Competent in the use of Microsoft packages with strong typing skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Able to work as a team or individually
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
* Good attention to detail
* Strong accuracy and data entry skills
* Passionate about good Customer Service