Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently recruiting a Retail Sales / Customer Support Advisor for a global mobile phone provider which has over 400million customers worldwide....
Are you passionate about ensuring a first rate Customer Experience?
Are you interested in long term temporary work, with the possibility of permanent positions for the right candidates?
If so, Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
Blue Arrow Glasgow is seeking exceptional Customer Experience Associates for our City Centre based client.
This is an incredibly important customer contact and facing role, which sets the tone for the customer experience. The post holder will ensure feedback from the customer experience is shared with the operation to continuously improve the service.
The key purpose of the role includes delivering an exceptional level of customer service through multiple communication channels and to provide administration support to the team based in Glasgow.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Providing an exceptional experience to a variety of communication platforms including telephone (inbound and outbound), e-mail, face to face, web chat, social media and written correspondence.
* Demonstrating excellent product and service knowledge to support customer enquiries
* General administration duties as required to support the office functions
* Responding to customer feedback via the various media channels as above
* Recording and logging feedback to ensure this is measured and reported effectively
The Ideal Person Will Have:
* A passion for customer service and the desire to go the extra mile.
* A proven track record in providing high quality customer experience
* Face to face customer experience is essential. Experience within a contact centre is desirable though not essential.
* Knowledge of payment procedures, including handling secure payments
* Excellent communication skills
* An outgoing nature and positive approach
* The ability to stay calm under pressure
These roles are initially offered on an ongoing temporary basis, likely to be for a minimum of 3 months, however may extend or become permanent for the right candidates.
The hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30pm 5 Days Over 7 and the positions offers a pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
Benefits of Working for Blue Arrow as a Flexible Employee:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
If interested, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.