We are always looking for talent to join our Blue Arrow family and are one of the UK's Largest specialist staffing companies where you can...
Trainee Finance Administrator - £17,000 - Milton Keynes
Blue Arrow are recruiting on behalf of our client who is has a fantastic opportunity.
If you are looking for your first move working within a finance team then this is a great opportunity for you!
Ideally this would suit a school leaver who has completed their A-Levels with the willingness to learn and gain various skills and qualifications within Finance. We will provide all the necessary training needed.
* Inputting supplier invoices onto Sage software
* Speaking to suppliers regarding payments, resolving queries, checking statements, obtaining copy invoices if required
* Liaising with customers to resolve invoicing queries
* Raising invoices and credit notes
* Photocopying, printing and distributing supplier invoices for approval
* Filing proof of delivery on Act and assisting with any queries
* Analysing project costings and findings reported back to Finance Director
* Good Computer knowledge and skills, you must have a good understanding of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Good Analytical Skills
* Ability to stay calm under pressure
* Good communication skills
* Willing to learn and undergo ongoing training
* Having an interest in progressing with the finance team
* Ongoing training
* Progression Opportunities
* Free Lunches
* Free Onsite Parking
* Yearly Appraisals
* 20 days annual holiday plus all bank holidays