Our Swindon based client are recruiting for some inbound Contact Centre roles on a temp-to-perm basis starting in early July.About this role: This role is working...
Customer Service Adviser
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the leading employers in Andover? In return you can expect excellent rates of pay, first class training, and potential for permanent position, amazing onsite facilities and long term career opportunities for the right individuals
* Onsite training & development
* Competitive rates of pay
* Enhanced overtime rates
* Pension scheme
* Employee of the month incentive
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Ongoing temporary role for 6 months with the potential for permanent. Working hours between 08.00 - 17.00. The role will involve dealing with customers over the telephone and via email. Good attention to detail is required and the ability to communicate with internal departments and external customers. Computer skills required but training will be provided
* Excellent communications skills; both written & verbal
* Ability to solve problems under pressure
* Good working knowledge of computer databases
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good data entry skills
If you would like to hear more information about this role or other please get in touch.
Please be aware as part of the selection process for this role you will be required to complete a DBS and credit check.