Sous ChefHotelLyme RegisUp to £28,000Bonus and GratuitiesBanqueting and Function CookingRural LocationFresh Food CookingLive In accommodation Available, charged at £49 per Week Including Gas & ElectricFree...
Pastry Chef - 4*Hotel-Weymouth - £23,000 + Tips
Live In Available
We have the perfect opportunity for a Pastry Chef to work in a Rosette awarded kitchen. You will be working with the best ingredients and using them to produce beautiful food to a high standard.
Our client is a 4 star hotel located in a lovely town in Weymouth. This hotel is a part of a national hotel group and their restaurant has been awarded 1 AA rosette for their dining. They are currently recruiting for Pastry Chef to join their team. As a Pastry Chef you will work around 48 hours a week peak season- 4 on 3 off when full team. There is live-in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if needed. Mixture of Straight and splits shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef (Weymouth):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef (Weymouth):
- Passionate about delivering and exceeding a high standard of presentation of all dishes
- Previous experience working in a fine dining establishment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Attention to detail, precision and patience
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced working environment
The Reward/Benefits - Pastry Chef (Weymouth):
- £23,000 + Tips-Live In
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live-in accommodation available
- Review of Pay after KPI's are met.
- Staff Discounts of F&B
- Staff Discounts on Hotel Stays
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.