Chef De Partie £22k + 3k Tronc Winchester City CentreThe role: A well-known and established Pub/Restaurant based in central Winchester are looking for an experienced...
Chef - Education Site - Term Time - Winchester - £10.45 P/H
An education site in central Winchester are now looking for a Chef to join their team. The Chef will work under the direction of the Head Chef and will be one of a team working in the Kitchens. He/she will have responsibilities attached to the daily routine of the House life, including the provision of all daily meals in term-time for up to 70 pupils, the Housemaster and his/her guests, and for a handful of formal occasions during term time. Standards are high, and meals are prepared daily from fresh ingredients. The ability to work quickly according to the requirements of the Kitchen team is essential for this role. The Chef will be expected to have flexible availability.
Multiple positions available across various onsite kitchens available and we can be flexible to suit contracted hours such as 20,30 or 40 hour contracts.
Straight shifts and better balanced work life offered.
Term Time - Working 33 weeks per year but paid for 38.5 weeks per year. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days.
* Learn all aspects of food preparation and cooking under the guidance of the Deputy Head of Catering and Sous Chefs
* Ideally a quick learner who must be able to work under pressure in order to succeed in his or her role
* Must maintain high standards of personal and food hygiene
* Ideally NVQ Level 1 and 2 qualified however not essential as long as previous kitchen experience
- Great Pay of £10.45p/h, + Straight shifts + Benefits + Opportunity for progression within the company.
- Uniform Provided
- Central Location
- Better working hours/straight shifts
If you would like to know more or feel this could be the role for you, Please apply NOW!!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must
Either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.