Chef de Partie Contract Catering Salisbury £9 p/h Offering excellent benefits and opportunities to progress and recognised as a leading player in the contract...
Chef de Partie - Contract Catering - Salary of £16,632.00 - Winchester - Some evenings off!!
Chef de Partie required for an Education site based in Winchester. As Chef de Partie you will work on a 40 hours a week contract, term time only based on working 33 weeks per year but being paid for 38.5 weeks per year. 5/7 Days - Straight Shifts.
Some Evenings and Weekends Off!!
* Extensive paid training provided
* Continuous opportunities for personal development
* Uniform provided free of charge
* Free on-site parking
* Excellent Work/Life Balance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Chef de Partie (Winchester):
* Running a section within the kitchen
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Winchester):
* Experience as a chef in a fresh food establishment
* Willingness to learn and progress
* Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team A great team member
who can take this operation forward
* Good attitude and willing to work (more important than experience, training is available)
ACT NOW: To apply for this role press the apply button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.