A leading technology financial services company are seeking experienced Customer Service Operatives to be the first point of call for customers.After experiencing considerable growth over...
Would you like to work for an award winning multinational organisation with outstanding training and career development? A company who are continuing to grow.
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
If so, we are looking for a large number of Customer Service Advisors, based in Chiswick (W4), to be the first point of call for customers with queries and looking for support.
* Salary: £22,000 per annum (rising to £28,000 within 3 years)
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week with various shifts available (including a night shift with has a £1200 salary allowance). If successful, we will ask your shift preference.
* Location: Chiswick (W4). Free onsite parking for weekend/night shifts or local off street parking. Closest public transport - Acton Town (Piccadilly & District Lines)
* Fast Track Career Pathway taking you moving your salary from £22,000, then £28,000. Initial salary review after 9 months, then every 6 months.
* Paid Over Time Available 1.5 x normal rate
* Annual leave with an option to purchase additional leave
* Birthday leave
* Pension scheme
* Life insurance
* BUPA private health care including BUPA dental plan
* One paid volunteering day
* Subsidised cafeteria
* Various discount vouchers
Key responsibilities include:
* Answering high volume of calls from the US military personnel
* Assisting callers with their healthcare enquiries
* Confirming medical procedures eligibility in line with policy
* Co-ordinating authorisations for treatments
* Booking and amending appointments
* Assisting with enrolment and claims
* An empathetic approach
* Previous customer service experience
* A passion to adhere to policy and procedure
* An understanding of a process driven business and a demanding environment
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast environment
* Flexibility in multitasking on a daily basis
Click apply today or contact Afsheen or Rinku in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details