Assistant/Duty Manager Hotel -Shepperton £24,000 Our client, a popular hotel situated on the banks of the River Thames require an enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated person...
Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub - Farnborough - 23K-£25K
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager at contemporary gastro pub Farnborough.
They offer a fresh, locally sourced menu in relaxed environment in which guests can expect to receive personable and efficient service.
As Assistant Manager you will support the Manager with all aspects of running the pub including overseeing a small team to ensure all guests are warmly welcomed and enjoy genuine service.
A key focus of this role is cellar management, ensuring that quality and cleanliness is maintained in this area.
The successful applicant will be a charismatic and personable individual, a team player and someone who can also work alone and think on their feet. This is the perfect role for someone who has had supervisory/junior management experience and wants to drive their hospitality management
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist and deputise for the Manager
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Develop and train the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at Supervisory or Assistant Manager level
- A fun and outgoing personality
- Ideally from a quality food led, pub/restaurant environment
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of £23,000 to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Career development opportunities
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the 'Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.