Chef De Partie required varied shifts 5 days out of 7 x3 Castle Donington Salary: £10p/h to £10.50p/hBlue Arrow Derby are looking to build their...
Chef De Partie x3 Ashbourne - Full Time Hours working 5 days out of 7
Temporary Ongoing work
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for your next challenge? Have you previously worked within fine dining AA rosettes environments? Our client is located within the beautiful Derbyshire areas. It is a fine dining restaurant with a hotel attached too, they work with locally fresh produce food every day, and this particular brand is a fast expanding restaurant pub, so there is defiantly room to progress for the right candidate.
The perfect Candidate will need to be an all-rounder chef, who is capable of running their own sections, and is easily adapted to move from section to section to help support the kitchen, they will also need to take control of the kitchen operations in the absence of the head chef/sous chef. As the ideal candidate will be working with fresh food on a daily basis, you will need to have the passion, determination and a keen eye to produce amazing dishes and creating great tasting meals.
The ideal candidate will need to have flexibility in regards to your shift times, it is a full time position offering a contract of 48 hours per week, with the provision that it may be more hours due to the requirements and needs of the business, it is on a rota basis.
Due to the location the ideal candidate will need to have a full driving licence, and access to their own vehicle.
- Great pay rates
- Live in Available
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
- Mixtures of shifts.
- PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers.
- The ideal candidate must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle due to the lack of public transport in the area. However if you live local to Ashbourne there are bus route available and there are live in options on offer too. If you Drive it is a 40 minute drive.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including washing, peeling & chopping
- Minimising waste
- To ensure excellent standards of service
- Maintain fridges and other food storage areas, monitoring and recording temperatures
- cook and plate food according to agreed recipes and standards of excellence
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers in a safe manner & ensuring correctness of temperatures.
- Set-up and break down work station, washing and disinfecting kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Work with the Head chef on matters that relate to the product and service of the food.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Level 2 food hygiene
- At least 2 years' experience as an chef de partie within the pub and restaurant sector
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm
- Passion for cooking and serving excellent food
- Highly motivated
- Flexibility in shift patterns
This role is to start asap, so we encourage applications to be made quickly. So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.