We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join one of our Scottish Government contracts based in either Stirling or North Lanarkshire depending...
Do you have Senior Administration / PA Experience?
Are you comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment?
Are you immediately available for ongoing temporary work?
If so, Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
Blue Arrow Glasgow are seeking an experienced Senior Administrator / PA for our Glasgow based client.
The successful candidate will provide high level, confidential secretarial and administrative support to the management team along with ad-hoc support to the company directors.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Secretarial and Administration Support
* Typing Correspondence and Reports
* Minuting meetings
* Ad-hoc support as required by the Management Team.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in a Senior Administrative / PA Role
* The ability to multi task in a very fast paced environment
* Excellent organisation skills
* First class communication skills and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
This is an ongoing temporary position working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
The role offers an hourly rate between £11.00 - £14.00 dependant on relevant experience.
If interested, please apply with your up to date CV.