Blue Arrow is currently looking to get in touch with Finance Assistants that have experience in Purchase Ledger to work on a temporary on-going contract...
Do you have previous experience with Ocean / Sea Freight?
Are you immediately available for temporary work?
If so, Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
Blue Arrow Glasgow has an exciting opportunity for an Ocean Freight Forwarding Assistant to work with our client co-ordinating their Ocean Freight
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
* Ensure all Ocean Freight jobs are completed correctly and in a timely manner
* Ensure all documentation is completed
* Ensure the operational system is used at all times
* Maintain regular communications with the customers and internal teams
* Maintain high quality standards at all times and promote all company policies and procedures
* Previous experience working with Ocean / Sea Freight
* Import / Export documentation experience
* Knowledge of international trade agreements, compliance, legislation
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
If interested, please apply with your up to date CV.