We are currently recruiting experienced Chef de Parties which are required for a First class lounge in Heathrow airport. Serving fresh, locally sourced food and...
Chef De Partie - Contract Catering - 37.5 Hours - Straight Shifts
Chef required for a defence contract catering site in Odiham. There are 4 kitchens on site - this role is mainly based in the Officer's Mess which is finer dining, plated service and also caters for functions.
Responsibilities for this Chef de Partie role....
- Supporting the Head Chef with the day to day running of the officer's mess kitchen
- Running functions alongside the Head Chef
- Ordering of stock, stock rotation and stock taking
- Supporting the Head Chef with managing the kitchen team day to day and ensuring all training is up to date
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Experience of managing a team
- Understanding of Heath & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude
- A passion for food and producing the best for the customers
What's in it for you....?
- Great work/life balance working 37.5 hours per week - straight shifts only
- Excellent career development opportunities within a global company
- £9.50/hour with any overtime paid
See our website or get in touch for more details.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent.