Chef de Partie 4* Seaside Hotel £22,000 Role Overview:Our client is a fabulous four star art deco hotel sits in a world class location,...
Breakfast Chef - 4* Seaside Hotel - £20,000 - Hotel
We are a fabulous four star art deco hotel sits in a world class location, overlooking three miles of the best beach in the UK. Stunning venue with AA rosette standard cooking, a large heated pool, gym and spa facilities. We are looking to recruit an experienced Chef with passion for fresh, local foods with high standards of presentation to cook breakfast in one of our outlets on site. Live in is available if needed. Shifts will be straight shifts so NO SPLITS, No evenings and starting from around 7am in the morning.
Main duties and responsibilities Breakfast Chef:
- Opening the kitchen every morning
- Ensuring you are on time and that breakfast is cooked to the desired standard each day
- Clean down after the breakfast service
- Prepare for lunch service
- Delivering a quick, efficient service that meets the guests' needs
What you need to be successful in the Breakfast Chef role:
- Experience as a chef in a commercial kitchen
- Experience of working hotel or event catering desirable and breakfast experience.
- Qualified to NVQ Level in cookery (desirable, not essential)
- Passionate about food and delivering great customer service
Rewards and Benefits of the Breakfast Chef role:
- Progression in a UK wide company
- The chance to work for a prestigious company