We have x 4 positions available working as a Production Operative for a manufacturing company in Foston, Derbyshire. You will be working at our clients...
Salary: £17,480 starting rising to £19,980.
Blue Arrow are currently looking to add skilled operatives to one of Derbyshire's finest production warehouses which offers straight permanent positions. So, are you an expert operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position?
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position and are looking to develop new skills. Our client is a well-run client that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
- Previous experience working to tight deadlines and working to high quality standards
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail with accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Have the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
The Ideal candidate:
- You are an enthusiastic, professional and positive personality
- You have very good time management and organisational skills.
- You must have resilience and stamina.
- You have excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
- You have an attitude of accountability and responsibility and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- You have previous experience working within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Your role will be working in a busy warehouse that may require you to be flexible to work within different areas of the warehouse.
- As a Production Operative you will be reporting into the Production Supervisors and supporting the day to day operations of the business.
- Your job could range from working in the main section of the warehouse; making the products, mixing the product and filing up their products to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out.
Salary & Hours:
Annual salary: £17,480
After 3 months: £19,980
(There will further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.)
Hours: Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm.
An easy 20 minute drive from Derby City centre
Easy commute from local North Derbyshire areas: Belper, Alfreton, Ripley, Somercotes, Heage, South Normanton.
If you are successful we are looking to arrange interviews/inductions as soon as possible. This will be a full induction of the site to enable you to get the opportunity to see your working environment.
So, why should YOU choose this role?:
- This client offers clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
- Free parking on site
- Permanent placements
- Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
- Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
- Salary increases within 3 months.
As part of the requirements for this role please ensure you have an UP-TO-DATE CV as this will be sent over to the client prior induction.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today