Do you take pride in providing excellent customer service and looking for a new career prospect? If so, do not hesitate and apply for this...
Blue Arrow is looking to recruit large number of Call Centre Operatives for busy call centre based on outskirts of Derby.
The location is easily accessible with public transport (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
This temp to perm position will provide you with regular hours - 42.75 per week.
Interviews are taking place on 4th July and successful candidates start on 22nd July.
You would be required to communicate with customers over the phone and emails. Provide excellent customer service and ensure that the query has been resolved in timely manner and efficient manner. Also booking engineers for repairs and service visits. You might be required to do some cross-selling and up-selling - performance based bonus paid on monthly basis.
To enable you to be successful in your role you will be provided with 6 weeks of in-depth training.
Your shifts would be scheduled between 7.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm on Saturday and 8 am to 12pm on Sundays. Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance.
You will definitely feel as a pert of the team in this friendly call centre. Uniform is provided.
* A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
* Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
* Flexible working shift pattern
* Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
* Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 months probation period
You will be using web based platforms and Microsoft applications therefore good computer skills are required.
All candidates must be approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
Well performing candidates and might take part in excellence course, which a nationwide recognized certification.
Benefits and Transport Links
* 6 week training scheme provided
* Homemade food type canteen
* Costa Coffee
* Free Parking
* Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
* Good transport links into local town
* Short walk from bus/train station
* 15 minute drive from nearest city
33 days of holidays per year.
Click apply today! Alternatively please call 01332 405100