Kitchen Porter Contract Catering Near Salisbury £8.50p/h £8.50 per hourMonday to Friday, 8am-3pm, 35 hours per week Role Overview: A Kitchen Porter is required...
Night Supervisor - Near Winchester - £19,000
My client is a stunning hotel on the outskirts of Winchester and they are currently looking for a Night Supervisor to join their team. The hotel caters for both leisure and corporate guests and is a popular venue for functions and events. The successful candidate will have hotel experience and will be responsible for running the hotel at night and ensuring the safety and well-being of guests. The hours are 5/7 days per week, 11pm - 7am.
Night Supervisor responsibilities:
- Oversee the smooth running of the hotel at night
- Check guests in and out of rooms
- Complete Night Audit tasks
- Serve drinks in the bar
- Set up meeting rooms
- Take responsibility for the security of the hotel
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Provide excellent customer service
- Handover to the morning staff
Night Supervisor requirements:
- Experience as Night Supervisor or other managerial roles within hotels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate and used to Reservations Systems
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Strong communication skills
- Salary of £19,000 per annum
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Company benefits
- Discounts across the group
- Free parking
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019
At Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.