Chef Hedge End Area £22,000 £25,000 Country Pub The role: A Chef is required for this independently owned Gastro Pub in...
Chef - Holiday Village - £22,000-£23,000 + tips
Outdoor leading leisure park based in the new forest on the way to Bournemouth. They are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their brigade. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days per week / 40hrs week + Tips
Your main responsibilities as a Chef:
- Run the kitchen on a day-to-day bases
- Develop and train the other chefs in the kitchen
- Take part in creating new dishes and writing new menus
- Producing dishes to meet the required standards
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job Chef:
- Experience as a Chef de Partie/ Commis in a fresh food kitchen
- Rosette background is beneficial
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
The Reward/Benefits - Chef
- Great Salary of £22,000.00 - £23,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Live in Accommodation may be provided if needed.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.