Blue Arrow are delighted to be working with our client, 4 star hotel in Ayrshire, to recruit a Chef de Partie to assist in their...
We are delighted to be working with our client, a golf club in Bearsden, to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie to add to their team.
You would be working 35 hours per week between 10am and 10pm and would be straight shifts, no split shifts.
We are looking for a chef to provide catering to our members and their guests. A variety of catering is required from our bar menu, daily specials, corporate golf events and a wide range of private parties.
* Proven track record in the production of high quality food in a busy environment
* A passion for using local food produce and demonstrate good culinary skills
* Be an energetic and positive team member
* Support other chefs during busy times and work as part of a team
* To b able to work alone and to a high standard at all times
* Fully up to fate with food safety legislation's and COSHH
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen
Don't hesitate, get in touch with us now for immediate consideration.