Blue Arrow are delighted to be working with our client, an award winning luxury hotel set in Glasgow, to recruit a talented Pastry Chef to...
Are you an experienced Senior Chef de Partie, or a Junior Sous, looking for a new role?
Do you have multi-rosette experience?
Blue Arrow are delighted to be working with our client, an award winning luxury hotel set in the Scottish Highlands, to recruit a talented Junior Sous Chef to work in their multiple AA Rosettes restaurant.
As the ideal candidate, you must have previous experience of working in either a Michelin or AA Rosettes Restaurant in a hotel environment, and have a proven track record of delivering high end quality food.
Your duties will be assisting the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chef with all daily aspects of kitchen operations. You will oversee the Chef de Partie's and Commis Chefs in the kitchen and provide assistance where required.
* To ensure that the kitchen is being kept clean and tidy at all times
* To ensure that all dishes reach the passe and hot plate correctly garnished, portion controlled and presented to the highest standard
* To ensure that all sticks are kept under optimum conditions
* To ensure that junior cooks/trainees receive the correct training and guidance
* To deputise in the Sous Chef's absence and take charge of the kitchen when instructed to do so
* To ensure that all staff under your supervision are treated fairly
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and an annual bonus.
Due to our clients' requirements, all candidates applying for this role must have a solid work history with full details included in their CV.
Apply now for immediate consideration.