Kitchen Assistant Chertsey Luxury Care Home£9 per hour £18kPermanent position5 hoursWork for a prestigious companyProgression onto commis chef if you want to develop½ weekendsAbout the...
Kitchen Assistant - Leatherhead - Care Home
- Permanent position
- 35 hours
- Work for a prestigious company
- ½ weekends
About the role.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Support the Head Chef, Sous Chef, Chef de Partie, Commis Chef and other catering staff to manage and deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring that resident choice, dignity, confidentiality and safety are maintained.
- Prepare nutritional food and beverages to a high standard.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen and food storage areas.
- Support cost-effective stock control systems to minimise waste and ensure these are in place.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Able to take direction from a number of chefs and management.
- Previous experience working in a Kitchen environment.
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and manage personal relationships.
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Work/life balance
- Latest shift finishes at 7.30pm
- Training and progression within the company
About the Company.
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.