Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie...
A great opportunity as just arisen to work for one of the biggest contract caterer in the UK at one of their site based in Kingston.
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and with a positive attitude Chef De Partie.
The right candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head chef and the Sous Chef in preparing, cooking and delivering up to 60 meals per service.
Key information (Chef De Partie):
- Salary : £20,384 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Location : Kingston (KT2)
Benefits (Chef De Partie):
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Life assurance
Key Responsibilities (Chef De Partie):
- To produce all catering services at the required times to the company's standards
- To take responsibility of your section and support the kitchen in the absence of the Senior Chefs
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to a very high standard way
- Helping the head chef to develop innovative new dishes and seasonal menus
- To ensure that the Company's and statutory regulations regarding hygiene, safety, and cleanliness are complied with and all tasks undertaken according to Safeguard and government regulations
- To ensure the prompt service of all meals and services at the required times
- To ensure that methods of preparation and presentation comply with current trends and are within budgetary restraints
- Develop positive employee relationship environment with all team members
- To ensure that all goods are correctly stored and comply with Health & Safety legislation
- To maintain records and carry out all necessary temperature checks
Skills/Experience required (Chef De Partie):
- Personal innovation and passion
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Strong communication skills
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.