Kitchen porters/assistants required, immediate start £8.21/£12.00p/h enhanced rates available for some weekend's shifts Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for reliable, professional and flexible Kitchen...
Managed by: Chef de Partie
Contract Type: Permanent full time
£16,500 per annum plus a share of the discretionary service charge
Hours: 40 hours per week, on a seven day rota to include weekends,
evenings and split shifts. Hours of work to suit the needs of the business
(exclusive of breaks). If additional hours are required these will be paid as
Annual Leave: From start date, 33 days (including public holiday)
Benefits: 20 % staff discounts in our on-site Restaurant and Shops.
Matched company pension scheme up to 10% of salary.
Beautiful location working within the charity and heritage sector.
* Maintaining and ordering sufficient cleaning supplies
* Taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene with a focus on sinks and work surfaces.
* Working within the requirements of the hygiene Licensing Laws
* Working within company guidelines to always achieve high standards
* Helping with basic food preparation
This list is not exhaustive and additional duties may be required by the management team.
Skills and Experience:-
* Passionate about working in hospitality
* Great attention to detail
* The ability to carry out tasks quickly
* The ability to remain calm under pressure
* The ability to follow instructions
* Reliable and hard-working
* A good team player
* Ideally previous experience in a similar position, preferably in a hotel or banqueting
Understanding of food hygiene and health & safety