Permanent Production Operatives x 12 Location: RipleySalary: £17,480 starting rising to £19,980. Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting...
Permanent Machine Operators x3
Salary: £16,009 + Shift Allowance
Location: Little Eaton, Derby
Shifts: Days, Afternoons and Nights
Blue Arrow are Blue Arrow are currently looking to add talent to one of Derbyshire's finest manufacturing warehouses which offers straight permanent positions. They require experienced injection moulders / Machine Operators. You will be working with plastic so there may be a strong smell.
Our client is a well-run client that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
* You must have previous experience as a Machine Operator / Operator / Machinist
* Experience working to high quality standards and tight deadlines.
* Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
* Able to work in a fast pace environment
* High levels of numeracy and literacy
* Have a keen eye for detail with accuracy.
* Have the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
* The ability to build good relationships with team members
* Sets up and operates injection-moulding machines
* Cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools
* Moulding/shaping different plastic products
* Visual inspection of produced components for quality control and to identify any issues or defects
* Tool changes
The ideal candidate:
* An enthusiastic and positive personality
* Very good time management and organisational skills.
* Must have resilience and stamina.
* Excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
* An attitude of accountability and responsibility and able to follow tasks through to completion.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety Regulations
* Previous experience working within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
Pay & Hours:
Annual salary: £16,009
Hours: Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm and 10pm till 6am
Still unsure? See more points as to why you should apply:
* This client offers clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
* Permanent placements
* Free parking on site
* Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
Own transport would be ideal however the client is on the outskirts of Derby so will be easy accessibility for transport routes.
If you are successful we are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
As part of the requirements for this role please ensure you have an UP-TO-DATE CV as this will be sent over to the client prior interview
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today