Assistant Manager £10 per hour Poole Restaurant/Bar As a property we are a stunning free house located in the Poole area that wows our customers...
Full time Job
£17,762 - 20,542 New Forest
A busy Activity Centre in the Lyndhurst area of the New Forest is looking for an Assistant Chef to help run the kitchen at this company offers excellent benefits and opportunity to progress.
As the Assistant Chef you will work - 35hrs contract but there will be extra hours each week which is part of the job.
5/7 days - but you don't work every night or weekend it is on a rota base.
The ideal Assistant Chef will have experience in a similar catering environment, be able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as an Assistant Chef (Lyndhurst):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To support Head Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To comply with company's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Assistant Chef (Lyndhurst):
- Great understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
Starting Salary of £17,762- £20,542
35 hours a week contract
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019