Position: Chef de PartieLocation: Bicester, OX25Hourly Rate: up to £24,000paType: PermanentAre you an experienced Chef de Partie or experienced Demi Chef de Partie seeking a...
Position: Chef de Partie
Venue: Prestigious University
Location: Oxford City Centre
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Are you an experienced Demi Chef, Chef de Partie or Commis Chef seeking the next step in your career? Are you looking to join a professional team working in a fantastic, fresh food kitchen?
You will be part of a large team providing fantastic fresh food and drink on offer for the students and staff. In addition to a busy restaurant, you will also cater for a hospitality service including working lunches for meetings, University and student events, external conferences for clients, and a variety of private functions.
If this sounds like you then perhaps you will be interested in working with at this Prestigious University.
- Certified in Food Hygiene Level 1 & 2
- Experienced in the preparation, cooking and presentation of fresh food
- A positive attitude with a passion to support and develop menus
- A dedicated approach to the development and training of the commis chefs
- Ordering and stock control management
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Hardworking and reliable
- Hands-on with a 'can do' attitude
- Competitive Salary - Up to £24,000 P/A
- Experience working in a world class kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from top chefs and managers
- 38 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Excellent company pension scheme and life assurance
- Paid Overtime
- Easter & Christmas Holidays off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced Bus Pass rate
- Staff loyalty discount card
- Complimentary meals on duty
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and others available get in touch today!