Kitchen Manager needed for a Primary SchoolLeatherhead, SurreyCirca £18,000Term Time Only/Monday to Friday hours Chef with management experience needed for a primary school in the...
Assistant/Duty Catering Manager - Family Leisure Attraction
A great opportunity is available at this hugely popular leisure attraction near Leatherhead.
They have a number of different outlets on site ranging from a large café that can cater for large volumes.
The job involves preparing the outlets for business, supervising food displays, supervising a team of staff, managing customer flows, cash handling and a host of other tasks. Sound experience at a supervisory/management level in a catering environment is vital - preferably one associated with the leisure industry.
The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of catering and staff management/supervision, with a passion for delivering a 5-star customer experience. This is a fast paced and exciting role which combines both kitchen and front of house management.
- Support the Catering Manager in maintaining a quality, safe and well-run catering department (inclusive of the tearooms, coffee shop, snack shack and party rooms).
- To duty manage the daily operations of the catering department effectively ensuring the team have clearly defined roles, responsibilities and objectives. Provide motivation, encouragement and regular feedback to the team.
- To be responsible for the production and sale of quality food and drink in accordance with Food Hygiene Regulations, Health and Safety Regulations, Licensing Laws and Trading Standards whilst meeting company standards.
- To carry out all day to day operations as required including food preparation and service, cooking, cleaning, till operation, stock handling, cash handling, dish washing etc.
- To carry out administrative duties where required including daily, weekly and monthly paperwork, ordering, staff rota etc.
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON!!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.