Chef de Partie School Cobham, SurreyTerm Time (£11 per hour)Sociable Hours Chef de Partie needed for a primary school in the Cobham area, working for...
Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Chef De Partie (Contract Catering) who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude? TERM TIME ONLY!
A great opportunity as just arisen for a Chef De Partie to work for one of the most prestigious Contract caterer in the UK at their School based in Richmond. TERM TIME ONLY!
Key information (Chef De Partie):
- Salary : £22,000 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- 7 day operation
- Term time only - 43 weeks
- Location : Richmond (TW10)
Benefits (Chef De Partie):
- Uniform provided
- Staff food on site
Key Responsibilities (Chef De Partie):
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard
- Ensure all time schedules are achieved when required
- To carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out mise-en-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers
- Be able to work unsupervised and manage your own workload
- You will have excellent people skills
- You will be creative and motivated and will have excellent communication skills
- experience of working in a fast-paced demanding environment
- you must demonstrate effective organisational skills
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.