My Client is looking for a Nursery Cook, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate...
My Client is looking for a Nursery Cook, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
As a Nursery Cook in theirs nurseries you must have experience in a Nursery Setting OR School Catering Setting OR Care Home Setting.
Key information - Nursery Cook
- Salary: £22,000.0 to £23,000.0 p.a
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9.00 am -5.00pm - Monday to Friday
- Location: SE1 - City of London
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required - Nursery Cook
- To deliver a first class, fresh nutritious food offer and service to approximately children aged 6 months to 5 years
- Planning menus, taking into account the nursery budget, the foods in season, local availability and nutritional and allergy requirements for children
- Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
- Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
- Liaising with the Nursery Manager and Head of Early Years
- Relevant NVQ level 2 qualification and food hygiene certificate
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.