Chef de Partie Pub with Rooms Live in available Up to £22,000 + Tips (Package of £25,000)A Chef de Partie is required for this food-led...
Deputy Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub - Wareham - £21,000 - Live-In
A Deputy Assistant Manager is required for a food-led pub in Wareham that believes in excellent food, great customer service and outstanding development of its staff. They serve fresh, locally sourced food made to order and offer a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the hands on management of the pub and will work 5 out of 7 days on a variety of shifts to include evenings and weekends. There is also live-in accommodation available if required.
Assistant Manager responsibilities:
* Assist and deputise for the General Manager
* Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
* Develop and train the team
* Help with ideas to drive the business forward
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
Assistant Manager requirements:
* Experience at Assistant/Deputy Manager level
* Ideally from a quality food led pub environment
* Excellent food, wine and other drink knowledge
* Good P&L understanding
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A salary of £21,000
* Live-in accommodation
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.