Bar Tender & Waiting Staff Recruiting NOW Blue Arrow Recruitment are looking for part time bartender/host to work for one of the South's Prestigious Hotels....
Bar Tender - Fordingbridge - £9.50p/h - £10p/h
A Bar Tender is required for an independent group of food led pubs in the Fordingbridge area. The group are expanding and are currently investing in their properties so it is an exciting time to join the company. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends and you will report into the Assistant Manager to assist with the running of the bar and lounge area.
Your main responsibilities as Bar Tender will include:
- Serve customers professionally at all times
- Make guests feel welcome in the bar area
- Make drinks and serve food in the lounge
- Ensure the bar area is clean, tidy and well stocked
- Help to deal with customer queries
What you need to get the Bar Tender job:
- Experience working on a bar in a quality hospitality outlet
- Excellent drinks knowledge
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- An hourly wage of £9.50p/h - £10p/h
- Excellent tips
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift
- Discounts across the group
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.