This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a leading food and
facilities management company.
Cleaning role, Dufftown, 1-2 hours per day, 12th June, 17th-24th June and 22nd - 26th July.
Key responsibilities include:
* To ensure all waste products produced during tasks are segregated and disposed of correctly.
* Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
* Check all appropriate safety and access equipment prior to use following guidelines and training.
* Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations.
* Strong customer services skills and experience
* Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
* Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
* Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.