Warehouse Operative Alfreton, Riddings Temporary Ongoing Possibility to lead permanent for the right candidate The Role:Blue Arrow are working in partnership with a reputable business...
Permanent Production Operatives x12
Salary: £17,480 starting rising to £19,980.
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for production operatives for one of the Derbyshire finest manufacturing warehouses which offers straight permanent positions.
We are proud to be working in partnership with a company that is recognised worldwide and which offers excellent working conditions. They are having an incredibly busy year and are needing to add to their already brilliant existing team.
This is a well-run client that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position and are looking to develop new skills.
About the role:
The Production Operative is reporting into the Production Supervisors and supporting the day to day operations of the business.
You will not always be working in the same location of the warehouse as there are constant demands in different areas, from working within the main section of making the products, mixing the products, fling up their products to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out.
Majority of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
Pay & shift Information
To start with the annual salary is £17,480 rising to £19,980 after your first 3 months. There will further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
This client offers great working pattern:
Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm.
Why should you choose this role?
This client offers clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes.
Still unsure see more points as to why you should apply:
- Free parking on site
- Permanent placements
- Lovely onsite canteen
- Salary increases within 3 months.
- Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
- Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great It is only a 19 minute drive, from Derby City centre, easily commutable from North Derbyshire areas, Belper and Alfreton. If not don't worry as there are bus routes that only take 40 minutes from the Derby City centre that drop you close to the warehouse, with a short walking distance.
Key information for this role:
- Experience working to high quality standards and tight deadlines.
- Worked to targets previously
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Looking for permanent work
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Have an eye for detail with accuracy.
- Have great time keeping skills
- Accurate and methodical
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Good relationship building skills
- Must generate enthusiasm in their approach (engagement, positive thinking and a can-do attitude).
- Professional (seen as credible, effective and an asset to the company and the customer).
- Hungry to learn and achieve.
- Must have resilience and stamina.
- Excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
- An attitude of accountability and responsibility and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- Very good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and others at all levels professionally with confidence and respect
- Previous experience working within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
If you are successful we are looking to arrange interviews/inductions Wednesday 5th June, this can take up to a few hours, as it will involve a full site tour to give an in site to the business, along with interviews and inductions. You must be able to start immediately.
Please ensure you provide us with an up-to-date CV as it will be sent over to the client.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today