This employer offers a tailored, intelligent and resourceful payroll service through innovation and collaboration with their clients. With a focus on quality, accuracy and reliability,...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently seeking a Payroll Manager to work on a fixed term contract of two years based in Glasgow city centre.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and methodical, with proven experience in payroll and deep knowledge of payroll legislation.
* Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
* Manging the Payroll team ensuring all payroll deadline are met
* Preparing journals and reconciling Payroll
* Producing all Payroll reports as required
* Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
* Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
* Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
* Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
* Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role
* Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
* A keen eye for detail
* An analytical mind and good math skills
* Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
* Organizational and leadership skills
In return my client is offering a competitive salary along with fantastic benefits.
Interested please apply now!