Class 1 Drivers required to work with a well-established logistics company based in the South Lanarkshire Area.You will be delivering a wide variety of products,...
Class 1 Drivers required to work with a well-established logistics company based in the South Lanarkshire Area. You will be delivering a wide variety of products, mainly pallet or cage based runs. Long distance, local multi-drop and Nightshift trunking roles available. This is a temporary position but there is the opportunity for the driver to become a permanent member of staff with the site.
* Driving HGV 1 artic company vehicles
* Local multi-drop runs available
* Trunk work available
* Some heavy lifting involved
* operating tail lift
* Working in accordance with relevant driving legislation
* Payrate £11.50- £16.50 per hour
* Majority of shifts are Monday to Friday shift patterns
* Occasional weekend shifts
* site operates 24/7
* flexible start times
Experience & Qualifications
* Full Class 1 Driving Licence is essential for minimum 1 year experience
* CPC is essential
* Digital Tacho Card is essential
What Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
* Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
* Large range of local and national clients in the Glasgow and South Lanarkshire area covering distance, multi-drop and trunking runs.
* Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
* All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
* LTD rates can be discussed at interview
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships.
If you have the relevant driving experience and driving qualifications please submit your CV by clicking on apply.
Or call 01698 747024 and ask for Joanne.