My Client is looking for a Chef De Partie. This position will suite someone who is looking to build their career with this well know...
Chef de Partie - School
Chef de Partie needed for a primary school in the Cobham area, working for a fantastic contract catering company. This site caters for 1000 students, offering a range of meals cook freshly from scratch. This is a 51 week contract, but there may be an option for a term time 40 week contract. There is an opportunity to grow and develop within this well-established contract catering company, you will be directly learning from the management.
Key information on the Chef de Partie Job:
- DBS dependent - will be done by the contract catering company
- Permanent contract
- 5 hours per week
- 51 weeks but may be opportunity to tailor the role to a term time only position
- Sociable hours, ¼ weekends, occasional evening functions
Benefits of the Chef de Partie role:
- Great shift patterns - have a fantastic work/life balance
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
Key Responsibilities for the Chef de Partie will include:
- Helping to work in a team of 7 in a large unit
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to motivate a team
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.