Chef de Partie School Cobham, SurreyCirca £22kSociable Hours Chef de Partie needed for a primary school in the Cobham area, working for a fantastic contract...
My Client is looking for a Chef De Partie. This position will suite someone who is looking to build their career with this well know Contract catering company who pride themselves on delivering fresh, nutritious food using fresh ingredients.
The school caterers for 1,100 approx. meals on a daily basis and are looking for Chef de partie who can develop their skills.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a work life balance.
Key information - Chef de partie
- Salary: £11.71 p/h (Negotiable)
- Contract: 1X 45 week contract available AND 1X 42 week contract available
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Shifts: 7.30am until 3.30pm OR 11am until 7.00pm
- Location: SE6 - Catford
- Sector: School
Key Responsibilities - Chef de partie
- Quality, fresh food preparation experience in a quality B&I, Restaurant or School operation
- Experience across a variety of kitchen sections
- Used to working within a team - sense of team spirit and passion for quality and excellence
- The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.