Sous Chef Pub in Fordingbridge The Reward/Benefits -Sous Chef (Fordinbridge):Salary of £28k + tips5/7 Days various ShiftsExcellent career progression opportunitiesFree meals on dutyFree ParkingGreat...
FOH Manager - Hotel - Fordingbridge- £25k- £27k - Live in available
A Front of House Manager is required for this small country house hotel in the Fordingbridge area. The hotel is part of an independent group of expanding pubs and inns. The FOH Manager will oversee the Restaurant, Bar and Housekeeping and will report directly into the owner. The successful applicant will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
FOH Manager Responsibilities:
* Ensure all departments run smoothly
* A particular focus on the Restaurant, Bar, Cellar
* Train and motivate the team
* Cellar management
* Back office tasks including rotas
* Handle customer queries and complaints
FOH Manager Requirements:
* Strong Food and Beverage experience
* Experience with cellar management
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Able to motivate a small team
* Good food & beverage knowledge
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* An excellent salary of £25k/£26k
* Live in accommodation is available but not essential
* Part of an expanding group
* Free parking
* Meals on duty
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.