Blue Arrow are currently looking for experienced and professional chefs to support our ever expanding client base within the South Yorkshire area. We have...
Permanent Chef De Partie - Ashbourne
£19,500 per annum
Blue Arrow Derby are working in Partnership with a fantastic client based in Ashbourne. We are looking to recruit an experience chef de Partie on a permanent basis to join their team.
If you are currently looking to gain a new experience within a fantastic client, looking for day time shifts, looking for work that can suit your commitments and lifestyle, and defiantly looking for perm work. Then we can help.
The shift times are 8am till 5pm working 5 days out of 7, it will include weekends but no evenings perfect for anyone with family commitments, and any other commitments outside of work.
Due to the site location you will be required to drive and have access to your own vehicle as there public transport is very limited. It is a 30 minute drive from Derby City centre.
The working environment
you will be working on site their café / deli restaurant working with fresh food on a daily basis. You will be working with a team of Head chef and Sous chef. This is a great opportunity which can provide working with 100% fresh food, and great working patterns.
* 28 days holiday
* Bank holiday paid time and half
* Health care scheme
* Uniform provided
* DAY TIME SHIFTS
* Health care scheme
* Permanent work opportunity
* Car parking on site
* Food and drinks on site,
* Progression and development
* Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
* Putting away deliveries.
* Working with fresh food, allergens and other dietary requirements.
* Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Cooking nutritious food within requirements
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* Possibility of serving food
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef.
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Passion for food
* Able to work with fresh food and prepare food from scratch.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Committed and reliable
* Looking for permanent work and wanting to progess
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.