Lloyds Banking Group has over 30 million customers and is the UK's leading provider of current accounts, savings, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages. Operating...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working a well-known client in their search for an experienced Account Executive to work on a permanent contract based in Glasgow.
As an Account Executive your primary focus will be contacting lapsed, current and new business clients in order to maximise account profitability. This is also a newly created role which can offer excellent development opportunities and career prospects.
- Pro-actively contacting new and pre-existing key decision makers in a variety of business sectors to promote the clients services
- Manging relationships and investigating any breakdowns in relationships
- Researching new potential clients and building marketing strategies to maximise sales
- Schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote services, and work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Following up on any initial contacts and building a strong sales pipeline
To be successful in the role I am looking to speak to candidates who are ambitious with a real thirst for Sales, and who enjoy a challenge.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary with bonus, free parking and fantastic ongoing training and support.