Ongoing breakfast shifts available with full time hours. Shifts from 4am or 5am over 7 days in large scale busy kitchen. Please contact Damian if...
Job title: Chef de partie
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: up to £23,000 P/A - depending on experience
Hours: Shifts: 40 hours a week, split shifts
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- LIVE IN AVAILABLE -£120 PER MONTH
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef de partie role within a Restaurant located in Rye area.
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this Restaurant focused on quality fresh food - Rosette standard
Location is central , easy accessible by public transport.
Key responsibilities include:
- To prepare, cook and serve food to the highest standard.
- Hungry to develop your skills and be trained to our high industry standards
- Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
- Ability to work as part of friendly kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in fresh food kitchens
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.