Blue Arrow are currently looking for experienced and professional chefs to support our ever expanding client base within the South Yorkshire area. We have...
Agency Chef's wanted - North Derbyshire x5
£9p/h to £12p/h - dependant of chef level and experience.
We are currently looking to add to our fantastic team of Agency Chefs to support our clients within Derby and Derbyshire. We are looking for all levels of chef which include the following:
* DBS Chefs / Cooks
* Chef De Parties
* Sous Chefs
* Head Chefs
* Catering Managers
* Limited Company/Self-employed/umbrella chef
If you are currently looking to gain some extra hours, gain some flexible hours, looking for work that can suit your commitments and lifestyle, or looking to gain experience in different environments, or even looking for permanent work. Then we would love to help.
Majority of the timings will be a mixture of day shifts which can be anything from 6/7am till 2/3pm, evenings from 3/4pm till 10pm, also there are occasional night shifts from 8/9pm till 4/5am. There will be weekends on offer too, however you can choose where and when you want to work. This is highly dependent on what our clients is looking for. THE MORE FLEXIBLE YOU ARE THE MORE WORK WE CAN OFFER.
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, if you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
The working environment:
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you.
We currently do supply to the below environments.
* Catering sites
* Event sites
* Schools and Care homes - to work in these environments it would require an Enhanced DBS check - which we do have the facilities to put you through at a cost.
* Gastro pubs
I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs.
* Great pay rates
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Weekly pay
* Flexible work
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
* Putting away deliveries.
* Working with fresh food, allergens and other dietary requirements.
* Possibility of food orders, dependant on the role you are placed into.
* Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Cooking nutritious food within requirements
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* Possibility of serving food
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef in any role.
* Flexibility in shift patterns
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, this will allow you to work within Schools and Care homes. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed, this would benefit you in offering more work.)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.