What: Chef | When: ASAP | Where: Taunton How much: £11 13ph Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a chef to join a great team...
Senior Sous Chef - Boutique Hotel - £30,000
We are an award winning hotel nestled in the Otter Valley near Honiton, Devon. This secluded, mellow, honey-coloured Elizabethan gem is set in 3,500 acres of lush Devonshire countryside. Looking for a highly organised, creative and reliable Senior Sous Chef who is passionate about producing simple modern British garden food using seasonal and sustainable ingredients, all sourced within 25 miles. Working a minimum of 48 Hours per week on a 5/7 day week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Running a section and the Pass within the kitchen
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
What You Need To Be a Successful:
* A real passion and flair for high quality, freshly prepared food
* Proven ability at Sous Chef Level
* A desire to learn and constantly develop your skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* A great personality to bring to the team
* Salary of up to £30k
* Excellent career progression opportunities
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.